Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Beringer Tame (view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2012|
|Salary||£35000-£40000 plus 10% quarterly bonus|
|Contact by Agencies?||No|
My client is one of the world’s largest providers of lifestyle deals and offers to consumers in the UK, the company is based in London.
This is an exciting key role within the organisation with plenty of stakeholder management. Essentially you will be providing information that shapes and defines the eCommerce strategy.
The successful applicant will be an expert in personal time management, have experience in identifying trends in the market place in their infancy and successfully act upon them, have knowledge of key players in home ware and electronics verticals and know how they work.
Your IT and communication skills will be excellent; you’ll have the knack of making the complex seem simple and be naturally thorough paying attention to detail with data. People respect your views and listen to your ideas.
The main objectives for the Strategic Retail Buyer/Analyst are:
• Planning- increasing revenue by shaping strategy
• Research- trend spotting and market intelligence; creating, defining and managing the home ware and electronic goods seasonal calendar
• Decision making- defining product ranges
• Analysis- establishing pricing benchmarks for each product line
• Direction & Guidance- holding regular briefings and directing teams to target the right products at the right time
• Appraisal- working with customer research and merchandising teams to define a great deal and improve the customer focus of products
To find out more about this fantastic, unique role please contact Andrew at Beringer Tame.